Information about submitting and considering complaints from customers relating to the activities performed or services provided by BFF MEDFinance S.A.
1. Complaints may be submitted in the following forms:
1) by telephone at the following number: +48 42 272 31 32
2) Personally at the Company's office - Compliance and AML Department. BFF MEDFinance S.A. Management Board Office, Aleja Marszałka Józefa Piłsudskiego 76, 90 - 330 Lodz.
B. in writing:
1) by mail to the address: BFF MEDFinance S.A., Aleja Marszałka Józefa Piłsudskiego 76, 90 - 330 Lodz.
2) Personally at the Company's office – Compliance and AML Department.
C. by e-mail: email@example.com
2. At the request of the customer, the company confirms the receipt of the complaint in writing (by mail) or by e-mail or other form previously agreed with the customer.
3. The company shall consider the complaint immediately, but not later than within 30 days of its receipt. In case of that due to the complexity of the case the examination of the complaint will not be possible within 30 days, the company will inform the customer, indicating:
a. the reasons for inability to meet the deadline of 30 days to consider the complaint,
b. circumstances requiring explanation
c. deadline to respond to the complaint, which may not be longer than 60 days from the date of receipt of the complaint.
4. The company may ask the customer to provide additional contact information or information and owned by the customer documentation on submitted complaint, which may be necessary for the efficient conduct of the process for considering the complaint.
5. The answer to the customer’s complaint will be given by the company in paper form (by mail), or using another durable medium or by e-mail, provided that the company shall respond to the complaint by e-mail only at the request of the customer.